Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nice quotes...

"When I give, I give myself..."

Law of Attraction : "Similar Attracts..."

Always Remeber:
"Dont take any decision when you are angry..."
"Dont make any promises when you are happy..."

"Love is an escape of two people who don't know how to be alone..."

"The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend..."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..."

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

"Dance as though no one is watching 
Love as though you've never been hurt 
Sing as though no one can hear you 
Live as though heaven is on earth..."


"You have brains in your head
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose
You're on your own and you know what you know
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go
Oh the places you'll go..."

No comments:

Total Pageviews